Yogas

Self Medication is always dangerous. I had seen people using medicines on their own without consulting doctor. Sometimes, it may prove fatal or it may aggravate the disease. Likewise, people with half baked knowledge in astrology are guiding others to wrong directions. I came to know this kind of experience from one of my client. I had given prediction to my client that she will get the job within one month. My client was happy and she was applying for jobs and attending interviews with positive attitude.

One day, my client met her elderly neighboring lady with half baked knowledge in astrology. This lady informed my client that Guru (Jupiter) is not favorably placed according to Gochara (Transit) and my client will suffer without job till Guru moves to other rasi i.e.till one year. My client was worried and depressed by her predictions and called me for clarifications. I stood on my predictions given earlier, and informed my client to go ahead without any doubt. My client got the job in the next month and she was happy. What happened to my client if she followed her neighbours prediction? She would have ended up in depression.
 
I request my readers and clients to believe their astrologers and seek expert guidance. Your Astrologer should predict your good and bad (challenging) days. Astrologer should guide you to sail through hardships in your life.

An efficient Astrologer should be your well wisher, guide, motivator and your best friend at all times.

Our ancient sages had mentioned more than 100 yogas in their works and i would like to mention some important yogas for the benefit of my readers. 

Yogas are the combination of planets which gives good results. Combination of good planets gives better results and combination of malefic planets gives bad results.

Gajakesari Yoga: Jupiter in an angle (1,4,7,10) from Moon forms Gajakesari yoga. The combination should be free from malefic aspects to give best results. The person with this yoga will be intelligent, leader, wealthy, respected and win over enemies.

Amala keerthi yoga: This yoga is formed when benefics (Jupiter, Venus, Mercury) occupy the 10th house from Lagna or Moon. The person with this yoga will enjoy life and wealth, charitable, good nature, earns good reputation, famous among his men.

Lakshmi yoga: This yoga is formed when Lagna lord is powerful and Lord of 9th house (Bhagya sthanaadhipathi) occupies own house or exaltation house or moolatrikona house or in kendra. The person with this yoga will be rich, reputed, handsome, good character, fame, have sons and will be equal to king.

Kemadruma yoga: This yoga is formed when no planets are either side of moon. The person with this yoga will be poor, illiterate and an idiot. This yoga gets cancelled if Jupiter aspects moon or if planets occupy kendras (1,4,7,10) from Lagna or Moon.

Papa-kartari yoga: If Lagna or Moon hemmed between malefics, then the person will be sick, poor and short tempered.

Shubha-kartari yoga: If Lagna or Moon hemmed between benefics (good planets), then the person will be rich, good health and enjoys life.

Even though these yogas are present in our horoscopes, if the dasa of the yoga causing planet does not operate and the yogakaraka planets are not favourably placed, the person may not get the desired results of these yogas.

Therefore, when the appropriate dasa comes, everybody should work harder to attain their goals. I would like to quote Thirukural verse at this context.

Thirukural Verse 485
Those who aim to own the world Must wait, unruffled, for the fitting hour.

Back to Vedic Astrology

Labels: , , , , , , ,